Translate

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Daily Technique

Normally in my technique posts I post a video but in this case I will post a link to the Sherdog.com striking forum. I have a thread there that is consolidating all the info I can find on fighting southpaw, or left handed. I fight southy ever though I am a right hander for a couple of reasons. One being that I wrestle and grapple right foot forward and the other being various injuries make it harder for me to fight orthodox, or right handed.

Fighting Southpaw

Take a look and I would love to here of any other resources.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


OT: Good to know Manny Pacquiao will be fighting this year (against Tim Bradley) . Good news is that you can still watch his videos at the Manny Pacquiao Official Youtube channel on Youtube!